The best way to create your personal PSP themes
I’ll clarify step-by-step the right way to make a PSP theme.
- First, you will want a PSP theme generator software program known as a customized theme converter. You’ll be able to obtain it totally free.
- Then adobe photoshop software program to edit the picture.
- Open the customized theme switcher. Within the Data tab, enter a title, product ID, and model on your PSP theme.
- Put together the poster. Open the wallpaper in adobe photoshop and resize it to 480×272 pixels and save as (.bmp) format with 24 bit colour. Then import into the wallpaper tab.
- Subsequent on class icons, make an icon with 64×48 pixels picture dimension format after which click on file, save for internetselected PNG-8 and 256 colour format (Vital or your icons will likely be tousled in PSP Themes Creator).
- Within the first stage icons tab, you could make the icon in 48×48 pixel picture dimension format, then click on the file, save for internetselected PNG-8 and 256 colour format.
- Then within the second stage icons tab you simply make two icons, the default icon and the settings icon. Create the icons in 32×32 pixels picture dimension format and click on file, save for internetselected PNG-8 and 256 colour format.
- Subsequent within the others tab. Make a preview icon in 16×16 pixel picture dimension format, then click on the file, save for internet, selected PNG-8 and 256 colour format. Additionally, make a preview picture with 300×170 pixels and save in (.bmp) format with 24-bit colour.
- And at last click on on file then export and save in .ptf file format.
- Your PSP theme will already be put in in your PSP.
Thanks for consideration.
#create #PSP #themes